Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My Van Was Hit And Run, I need Help.


UPDATE


Thanks so much to all of you that have donated so far to my fund raiser, also thanks to all of you that have shared the link, and got the word out for me. 



We have reached 25% so far, so we have not reached our goal yet, but already I have been able to start paying off what I owe on the old wrecked van and paid some backed up old bills, and today I can finally afford to go to a doctor appointment. I need to go bad. 

I'm hoping the donations keep coming in so that I can reach my goal of getting a new van and getting my life back.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

Once again thank you so much for the donations it has made a huge difference in our family's life.

Gratefully yours

Jimmy Talksalot


HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FUND RAISER